TFA Dining at IIT
IIT Dining Services is excited to have TFA back on campus. Here is some information to help you during your stay.
TFA Lunch Pick-Up
- Where: Center Court - MTCC
- When: Monday - Friday
- Time: 5:45 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Bring: Summer Conference ID/HawkCard, Lunch Bag, Water Bottle to fill with water,
Coffee Mug full of coffee.
Lunch Pick-Up Procedures:
- You will be given one insulated lunch bag to use for the duration of your stay. This bag will be given to you during check in so please remember to bring your lunch bag with you each day.
- Enter Center Court via the stairway near The Commons (east side of the MTCC).
- Review the menu to decide which Lunch you prefer. Menus are posted on the screens above the pick-up tables.
- Pick up an Ice Pack to help keep your lunch cool during the day. (Ice Packs must be returned each day.)
- Pick up for your Lunch choice. Please take only one (1) lunch.
- Move to your left to pick up additional lunch items.
Example: 1-Bag of Chips, 1-Dessert, 1-Canned Soda and Condiments.
- Swipe your ID card at the register.
- Exit up the ramp to your left.
- Fill your refillable Water Bottle with water.
- Go through the south doors of the MTCC to board your bus on Wabash.
If you have made arrangements to receive a lunch that meets a specific dietary need, please ask one of the Dining Services staff for assistance.
Want more for lunch?
Additional items are available for purchase from the UnCommon Corner in the Commons.
Ice Pack Return Procedures
Please put your Ice Packs in the Ice Pack bin as you exit the bus at the end of your day. We will freeze them overnight for use the next day.
ICE PACS MUST BE RETURNED DAILY!