Located in the MTCC, The Commons features trayless, buffet style, all-you-care-to-eat dining with healthy foods and wholesome favorites. Everyone is welcome to dine at The Commons; Meal Plans and payment at the door are both accepted to gain entry. One low price gives you outstanding variety, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. The best part - you can go back for seconds!
Meal Plans are accepted only at The Commons.
Monday - Friday
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:15 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
- Brunch 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Commons is closed in-between each meal period.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- You may remain in The Commons after the Meal Period ends but you must swipe in again at the start of the next Meal Period.
- Please clear all items from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please do not take dishes, salad bowls, dessert bowls, cups or utensils from The Commons.
- You are allowed to take out one of the following: one piece of fruit or one cookie/brownie.
- You are allowed to take a soda, coffee, water or tea with you and sustainabiliity mugs are available for purchase from the cashier. Please do not take milk or juice.
- Beverage to-go containers should be 22 ounces or less. Please no 32 ounce containers or larger.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are always "All-You-Care-To-Eat". But please eat all you take.
- Help us reduce food waste and select only one entree at a time, though you are always welcome to come back for more helpings.